Heart and Rhythm is a heart care center operating in Arizona, United States. We aim to provide a wide array of cardiac needs around Arizona.
Heart and Rhythm has been certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and their clinics are spread all over Arizona in various locations such as:
- Chandler AZ: In chandler, you will find them at South Dobson Road.
- Queen Creek AZ: at queen creek, you will find them at Ellsworth Road.
Heart and Rhythm’s team consists of various heart care specialists. We currently have two main heart physicians, Dr. Himal Shah, a cardiac doctor and the lead physician at Heart and Rhythm. She participates in many multicenter clinical trials which offer her patients access to the most current therapies, devices and treatments. Dr. Shah has also presented her research at different international meetings and is a member of the Heart Rhythm Society, the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association.
Heart and Rhythm’s specialty areas include:
- Heart Rhythm Abnormalities
- Sudden Cardiac Death Prevention
- Syncope (Fainting)
- Cardiac Resynchronization (for Heart Failure)
- Pacemaker implantation and management
- Defibrillator implantation and management
- Radiofrequency Ablation of arrhythmia
- Atrial Flutter
- Loop Recorder Implant
- Pace Maker Implant
We also provide treatments for:
- Tachycardia (when the heart beats too fast)
- Bradycardia (when the heart beats too slow)
- Atrial fibrillation
- Supraventricular tachycardia
- Wolfe Parkinson White syndrome
- Ventricular tachycardia & a wide array of other cardiac issues
At Heart and Rhythm Solutions, our doctors and surgeons put a lot of stress upon the most current, up to date and verified innovations in the areas of diagnostic cardiac examination, cardiovascular intervention and surgery, and heart-healthy therapeutic options. As a health care team owned and led by physicians, it is our aim and goal to constantly improve the quality of their service and the outcomes of the patients.
As mentioned above, Heart and Rhythm Solutions has been certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and are committed to offering their patients with heart care needs high quality solutions to help the patients with their all their cardiac needs. Heart and Rhythm Solutions offers top of the line services and unrivaled follow ups. Furthermore, we put all the newest and latest techniques to use, giving our patients solutions that fit their needs and also their budget.
If you need more information about Heart and Rhythm Solutions, visit our main website, www.hearts.com where you will find all the information you need.